Wednesday, August 11, 2010

We're Going to go with Option B for You.


10-28-09
I dyed my hair for the first time in my life last night.  I was really nervous.  See, I wanted a orange/redish color, and I was worried it was going to turn out like a pumpkin.  I love how the color turned out.  It’s sort of a strawberry blonde color.  Pretty much exactly what I wanted.
The fun part was the actual dying process.  My roommates practically tied me down.  Kelsey is the one who forced me to do it.  She bought the dye and everything.  Then Kailin was the one who actually put the dye in my hair.  I wouldn’t have been able to figure out how to do it.  It was a good girl’s night.  Kelsey had fun just reading the instructions on the box.  She looked at me with a very business like face and said, "For you Ashley, I think we’re going to go with option B.
While we were waiting for the dye to set, we played Sorry.  That game can get really intense sometimes.  Then I washed it out and everything.  Last night I didn’t think that the color was any different, but this morning I could definitely tell it was red.  I like it, but I don’t know if I’ll ever dye my hair again.  I only did it to match my Halloween costume as Poison Ivy… maybe though.  I do like being a red hed.

No comments:

Post a Comment