Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Glass Half Full


9-29-09
So, today was the last of my "mental health" days for a while… I can’t promise until the end of the semester, even though I’d like to.  I’m done with feeling like crap and being depressed.  Something happened recently that through me off balance for a while, but I’m not going to let something like that ruin my life and daily routine anymore.
Today was a great day.  I didn’t go to class, but I did some very important things for me.  First off, I cleaned my room and my house.  It’s been a mess for weeks, and I just haven’t cared enough to clean it.  I did three weeks worth of laundry… maybe four.  It turned out to be seven loads.  I also bought a new watch, got my haircut, and walked my grandparents dog.  Now, my plan for tomorrow is to catch up on my homework, and I’ll be good to go.
I’m trying to look at life from a positive angle.  I don’t know how well that’s going to work out though.  Ha.  I guess I’m not getting off to a great start.  There I go again.  Anyway, I’m going to do my homework.  I’m going to go to school, and I’m going to write a lot to keep myself sane.  I’m tired of letting the little things get to me.  I’m tired off feeling depressed and confused.  I think the best way to get over this is to simply realize that the thing that happened is not the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment