Thursday, August 12, 2010

Subway and Bad Grammar


2-13-10
Kelsey, Kailin, and I took a trip to Subway tonight.  Kailin brought it home, and it made Kelsey and both crave it.  Of course, Kelsey and I don’t have any money until the paychecks come in, so we were counting change.  Mine was mostly in pennies so Kailin just said she would pay for us.  So the three of us got in the car and headed off to Subway; Kailin went for the third time that day.  Subway’s addicting.  Anyway, as we were driving in the car on our way to Subway, I brought up to Kailin that she could have a blog.
Me: Hey Kailin, do you have a blog?
Kailin: Well I only have two blogs that I only write some things in, but I wouldn’t mind starting a blog.
Me:  That’s what I was going to tell you.  You should get an areavoices one.  Then we can all have one.
Kailin:  Do people read your blog besides like Kelsey and your classmates?
Me:  Well… not really.  It’s pretty much just Kelsey and my creative writing teacher every once in a while.  No one else in my class keeps up with theirs anymore.
Kailin:  My punctuation and grammar is horrible though.
Me:  Oh no one cares.
Kelsey:  Well, Ashley cares.
Me:  Okay, I might care, but I wouldn’t say anything about it… unless it was something so horrible like, yesterday were a good day for them broccolli or something.
For some reason this was hilarious.  I laughed too.  Have you ever had one of those moments where it’s later and night and something just strikes you as funny?  Well, I think that’s what it was.  The best part was Kailin started laughing while trying to blow a bubble so it went flying out of her mouth.  Don’t worry.  She didn’t put it back in her mouth.  I had to ask her if she did, and she looked at me like I was crazy.
Subway was good too.  I had a Philly, which was amazing.  We also almost got killed by either a really bad driver or someone that might have had too much to drink while we were leaving the parking lot.  It was kind of scary.  Kailin said she hoped we didn’t die because then her fifteen dollars that she used to buy us Subway would have gone to waste.  It was a fun night to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment