Thursday, August 12, 2010

Couch Potato


3-28-10
I have the day off today.  What’s the first thing I do?  Sleep in until three.  I was up pretty late last night, but three o’clock is ridiculous.  What a great day to spend my day off- sleeping it away.  Well that’s okay I guess.  Considering I don’t plan to do much else with my day.  I might go over to my papa’s and give Blizten a walk.  He’d love that I’m sure.  Of course, now there’s lots of mud for him to get himself into.  East Side Proffessor wrote about about her two dogs, and there’s adorable pictures of the two of them.  It made me want to take Charlee and Blitzen out and get my camera and take a bunch of pictures.  There aren’t too many photos of the two of them.  I think I’ll wait until the dog park opens though.
Taking Blizten for a walk may be the only productive thing I actually do today.  Of couse, I have plans of cleaning my room- dusting and vacuuming it.  Then I’d also like to wash my car, both the inside and out.  I have a list up on our white board.  I’m also looking foreward to a little bit of guitar hero somewhere in there and maybe a bubble bath.  I have a letter to my dad that’s half written that I could finish.  It’s mostly about the Sioux loosing to Yale.  And I’d love to write a journal entry about some stuff that’s been on my mind.
I think I’ll enjoy just lazing about today.  Doing stuff if I feel like it and just relaxing, but at the same time I think I will try to get my list done.  It will be nice to not have all the stuff I have to do hanging over my head.  One thing is for sure though.  I think it’s time to get off the couch and get out of my pajamas.  A shower would be a good idea too.


No comments:

Post a Comment