Thursday, August 12, 2010

Top Ten Favorite...


6-12-10
I had to pick out my favorite songs for Humanities once, and I hated it.  I couldn’t decide which ones to choose.  So I have no idea why I’m doing it now, but here it goes.  This is a list of my favorite songs, movies, and books.
SONGS (Not Musical songs- they’d fill up the whole list)
Eve’s Mouth- Alix Olsen
Where is the Love?- Black Eyed Peas
American Pie- Don McLean
25 or 6 to 4- Chicago
Ice Ice Baby- Vanilla Ice
Don’t Stop Believing- Journey
Blister in the Sun- Violent Femmes
Lean on Me- Bill Withers
Swing Life Away- Rise Against
Handlebars- Flobots
MOVIES
Breakfast Club
Rocket Science
Nightshift
X-men
Batman Forever
The Great Mouse Detective
Rescuers Down Under
A Knight’s Tale
Legally Blonde
Rocky Horror Picture Show

TELEVISION SHOWS
Futurama
Psych
That 70′s Show
I Love Lucy
Robot Chicken
Monk
Malcolm in the Middle
Myth Busters
Unwrapped
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
BOOKS
Peter Pan
Through the Looking Glass
The Catcher in the Rye
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Oryx and Crake
Ink Heart
The Bad Beginning
Fox in Sox
Where the Red Fern Grows
To Kill a Mockingbird


No comments:

Post a Comment