Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Random Bits... or String?


5-15-09
My birthday’s coming up soon, and I don’t know if I’m excited for that or freaked out.  I’ve always been proud to be a kid, a child.  I know I’m not anymore, even though developmental psychology clearly says that I will be an adolescent for a few more years still.  On May twenty-third, I will have been an adult for an entire year.  Wow, scary thought.  This summer I plan to move out and into an apartment with two of the bulbs.  I do have some doubts about moving in with my closest friends, but I think we can handle it.  Kelsey and I already spend ten hours out of the day with each other as it is.
Speaking of the Bulbs, last night was really fun.  Kelsey and I went to go watch Kayla’s one act, and then we got Kailin and went out to eat at… Perkins!  Imagine that.  We always eat at Perkins.  Kayla had to go home after we ate, but Kelsey, Kailin, and I took the quilt over to the Japanese garden near my house.  It was late at night, and a few stars managed to peak out through the clouds.  We sat on the bridge and laid under the quilt.  Then Kelsey and Kailin started to creep themselves out by talking about horror movies and random creepers.  Once the guy came around to lock the bathroom doors, we got up and snuck around.  It’s always awkward when someone tells you to leave a park.  We wandered down the bike path into the dark, and Kelsey and Kailin got creeped out.  I thought this was funny, so of course I screamed, "OH MY GOD!"  Kailin screamed and hoped over to Kelsey to use her as shelter, as Kelsey screamed too.  I thought it was hilarious.  After we left the park, we drove around town and listened to music.  It was fun.
Well, I gotta go to work now.  I’m carhop tonight, but it’s too cold and windy to get much tips.  Working at the kegs is fun though, so that’s good.  Especially since I think all the bulbs are working tonight.  Well, I know for sure Kailin and Kelsey are.  Anyway, I may make another blog tonight.  I don’t have a journal to vent in after all.  Two blogs in one day… hmm.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment