Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Promise to Myself


2-19-09
Don’t bother reading this unless you are bored. It’s just a checklist of things I need to get done this weekend.
I’m not going to fail at life!  I’m going to get on top of things!  And it’s all going to start this weekend.
Song lyrics to inspire me:
          *Standing Outside the Fire
          *Under Pressure
          *Purpose
          *Stand By Me- for Creative writing paper
             about friends
          *If It Is To Be It Is Up To Me!
        
Okay, so I have a good chunk of stuff I 
NEED to finish/start/complete this weekend!  Here’s my list:
          *
Creative Writing Paper
          *
Information Literacy (If that will still
           be accepted)          *Study for Psych test
          *
Email questions to someone
          *
Modest Proposal questions
          *
Do choice blog to get a little ahead
          *
Read three papers
          *
Critique papers and write one page paper             on each
          *
Buy proper concert attire          *Practice Bobi Joe!!!  (Or anything else
             that lets me have time to myself for
             fifteen minutes- I’ll go crazy
             otherwise)

No comments:

Post a Comment