Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sleep


1-28-09
Last night I forgot to set my alarm clock and I ended up sleeping in this morning.  I missed my first class, which is not that big of a deal for me I guess.  I don’t really know because I haven’t taken my first exam yet, but I think my human biology class is going to be fairly easy.  I rarely ever get enough sleep.  My usual "bedtime" is somewhere around two or three in the morning.  For me, going to bed early is somewhere around one o’clockish.
When I went to go visit my high school, one of the science teachers said they did an experiment with mice.  They threw off their light and dark schedule by keeping them under a light seventy-four-seven.  Other mice were kept with a normal light and dark schedule.  The mice that were under the light all the time got really fat.  One of them was the size of a hockey puck.  That’s gross.  It almost makes me want to get on a normal sleep schedule, but that probably won’t happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment