Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Remembered Conversation


4-30-09
This blog is causing me too much stress.  I don’t want to put something into cyberspace just for the purpose of putting it into cyberspace.  These past few weeks I have been searching my brain for a conversation that has some sort of meaning.  I’ve also been paying serious attention to the world around me, and I’ve been trying to force some sort of intelligent conversation out among my friends.  I have a horrible memory.  I’m sure that I’ve held a memorable, funny, witty, or ridiculous conversation at sometime or another, but I just can’t remember.
So, instead of writing about a remembered conversation, I’m going to write about how much it sucks to push out the creative juices.  I hate being forced to write creatively about some things.  Most of the time it just flows out of me, but when it doesn’t I hate it.  I hate writer’s block, and I hate lack of creativity, especially if school works involved.  There’s nothing worse than having no motivation before a paper is due.
So there’s the first blog I actually had to push something out for the first time.  It’s really bad, and I’m sure I’m going to delete it after I copy and paste it for my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment