Thursday, August 12, 2010

Messes


6-14-10
I’m not sure exactly to what to write about, I just feel the need to write.  I want my fingers to tap against the keys and turn random symbols into words and turn those words into sentences that form meaning…  Okay, now I’m just getting weird.  Let’s see, what to write about…
Messes.  I don’t consider myself a neat person.  Actually, I’m a fairly messy person if you you want to get right down to it.  My room becomes a pit hole mess as my mom puts it.  But when I clean, I really clean.  I organize everything, vaccuum, dust, and my room becomes spotless.  I really enjoy cleaning the bathroom too.  I know this sounds goofy, but I love cleaning the bathroom.
Today is my day off and I finally have energy to get the apartment cleaned up.  There’s barbie stuff and boxes scattered across our living room.  I also have a bunch of cloths to put away on top of my bed and some dirty ones that need to be washed.  The bathroom could also use a quick going over… Okay, maybe not such a quick going over.  I’ve been so tired from work and everything else that I haven’t got the modivation to do it, but today I feel great.  I feel motivated and determined and I’m going to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment