Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dresses

3-16-10



I’m not really one for dressing up.  My wardrobe consists of mostly t-shirts, jeans, and Chuck Taylor high tops.  I will dress up for certain occasions though.  Actually, I love it if it’s only for special occasions like the high school dances I went to or weddings.  I even wore dresses or skirts to most of them.  I really like the dress I wore to my junoir prom.  It was pink with some bead work on it.  Not a whole lot of bead work, just some.
Kailin was in the Deb fashion show and we all went down to watch.  They presented some of their prom dresses.  Some of them were adorable.  Some of them were pretty ugly.  Kailin looked adorable in both of the dresses she modeled, but my favorite was the second one.  It was black and Kailin looked amazing.  Watching all those girls in the dresses made me want to be back in high school again just so I could go to prom… but then again I remember it being a whole lot of build up for just another high school dance.  It was a lot of fun though.
My cousin has a wedding coming up in October.  There’s already a dress that I want to buy.  I’m going to go shopping with my mom tonight after I get my paycheck.  I really hope the paychecks get here on time this time.  Anyway, it’s hot pink underneath with some sort of black netting or something over the top with a leopard print.  There were some glittery parts in as well.  I know, it sounds really ghastly when I describe, but it’s cute.  You can’t even really tell there’s an animal print unless you look closely.  I hope it’s still there when I go to buy it.  It’s very possible it won’t be.

No comments:

Post a Comment