Thursday, August 12, 2010

Charlee's a Monster


4-10-10
Don’t let my mom’s dog’s cute face fool you.  Charlee is a monster.  No sock is safe from her destructive teeth of doom.  Okay, so my mom’s dog hasn’t grown out of her chewing phase.  Today I went over to my mom’s house and found that my work pants had a ginormous hole in the butt.  So, I have to go buy a new pair of kahki shorts.  Of couse, I left them lying on the floor in my mom’s living room.  So I guess that one was my fault.
But there’s so much else that she’s eaten her way through.  I’ve lost tube socks.  Yes, tube socks.  The kind with the strips on the top.  Two strips to be precise.  They’re my favorite.  Then she ate threw one of my cute new bras.  My mom bought me another one though so it’s okay.  When I spent the night there, she ate my toothbrush and got ahold of Kelsey’s glasses.  She chewed the ends of them and bent the frame.  One day she got ahold of one of my Little House on the Prarie books.  It got torn up into bits.  That didn’t bother me as much as when she ripped the cover off of Tom Sawyer.  That’s one of my favorite books.  I have lost countless amounts of shoelaces.  She took a big chunk out of my favorite blanket, and she even tore two of my Dairy Queen visors into shreds.  My boss laughed when I told her my dog ate my visor.
I think my mom needs to train her dog.  She’s a monster.  I guess I just think she should be past her chewing phase.  I should just learn to be more careful.  I don’t think I’m going to bring things over there anymore, at least not leave things on the floor.  I’m still mad though.

No comments:

Post a Comment