Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bull Shit


6-1-10
I feel helpless.  I am helpless.  Being on the outside and watching a friend go through crap that she should never have to deal with, is tearing me apart.  I want to help.  I want to make it all go away.  I want to go back to the days when putting a band aid on everything made it all better.  I don’t know what to do.  The only thing I can do is be there for her when she needs me.
Why do bad things happen to good people?  Why does God, if there is such a being, do this?  It’s such utter bull shit and it’s really starting to piss me off.  Like I said I feel helpless.  I want to wrap my arms around my friend and take away everything.  She doesn’t deserve this.  She is one of the best people I know- funny, exciting, and above all a great friend.
If you are reading this, know that I love you.  Know that I care about you and will always be there for you.  No, I may not completely understand your situation, but I’m always here to lean on.  I’m here to listen.  I will always be.  I can not stress enough how much you mean to me as a friend.  Please never forget that.  It may not seem this way now, but you’ll pull through this.  You’re strong.  All of us love you.  I know I sound like a broken record, but it’s important to me that you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment