Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Mother


5-28-09
There has been one person in my life who has always been there for me.  She’s my mother.  Ever since I was little she was supportive.  She signed me up for softball, ballet, soccer, and came to most, if not all, of my band concerts and plays.  Over the years, it has just been my mom and I living in the apartment, so we’ve had plenty of time to bond.  My favorite thing to do with my mother is our pig out movie nights.  We’ll pick out a movie or go rent a few, get lots of food, and watch movie while stuffing our faces.
As much as I hate to admit it, I’m a lot like my mother.  First off, I look pretty much exactly like her, but our personalities are the same as well.  We both have the same sense of humor.  We both are pretty stubborn, and we both hate sappy Hallmark cards.
I admire my mom for putting up with me through my hormonal teenager years.  I was a brat- constantly screaming and yelling for no reason and at everything.  I’m just glad my mom didn’t kick me out.  Even though she’ll probably never see this blog, I’m writing to say thanks.  Thanks mom for always being there, coming to all my concerts, signing me up for guitar lessons, being encouraging, putting up with me, and at least trying to understand me.


No comments:

Post a Comment