Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Grr...


9-14-09
I miss having someone to talk to.  There’s my friends and my mom and stuff, but that’s not exactly what I mean.  In high school, I always went and talked about my problems and other random current event stuff with my English teacher Ms. Bergland… or I guess Mrs. Pomeroy now.  I hate when teachers get married and then you have to learn their name all over again.  Anyway, we’d talk about anything and everything.  I don’t think there’s anyone over the age of twenty that knows my life better than she does.  There was also the guidance councilor at my high school.  Mr.  Schill and I would talk for a whole class period sometimes.  Mostly because I wanted to cut class, but the talking still made me feel better.
Now I have a problem.  I really need to vent.  I just found out about a big thing in my family, and I need to talk it out.  I want someone’s advice on how to deal with it and what I should do about it.  I haven’t found someone at Northland like Bergland.  I do have a favorite teacher at Northland though.  I just don’t feel that I could go talk to that person about all my personal problems.  I don’t think they’d want to hear it.  Maybe the best solution is to just go to my high school and see what Mrs. Pomeroy is up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment