Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm a Psych-O

The Psych season finally was on tonight, which I loved.  I've really gotten into that show.  I guess I needed something to replace Monk, but I stopped watching that after Sherona left.  Anyway... I've seen every episode of Psych so far, but my favorite are the ones with Yang and Yin.  It could be because of my love for Ally Sheedy though too.  She plays Yang.  Besides Shawn, she is my favorite character in the whole thing and she's only been in three episodes.

Without giving too much away, Yang is the daughter of a serial killer, Yin, and becomes obsessed with Shawn.  The two of them start to target Shawn and people get kidnapped and just when show's time limit is just about up, the people are rescued and everythings okay.  "An Evening with Mr. Yang" could very well be my favorite episode, but it's hard too say.  There are so many good ones.  I love the characters in the show.  That's what makes it.  James Roday is amazing!  Him and Dule Hill are great together.

I've been playing games on the website too and I won an iphone cover.  I don't have an iphone, but I hope to get one soon so that's cool.  And I try to enter the spot the pineapple sweepstakes every week, but sometimes it's hard to find.  Like this week for example.  I swear there were no pineapples in the grocery bags where it was supposed to be hidden.

It was an okay season, but I think the show has lost something.  It's probably just because there on they'll already be starting their sixth season.  All show's start to loose their luster after a while.  I mean, Shawn and Gus used to sneak ahead and find stuff out.  Then Shawn would have a "vision" and lead them to the clues they found.  It seems like they're trying to play down the psychic angle a little bit.  Don't get me wrong, it's not like they've jumped the shark yet or anything.  It's still my favorite television show out there at the moment.  I can't wait for season six to start up this summer.

P.S.  It feels weird to write about a television show.  I don't think I ever have before.

No comments:

Post a Comment