Friday, September 3, 2010

Vlogging vs. Blogging

I started a vlog on youtube the other day.  There isn't much on it.  Just a response video I made.  It had Penny listening to a song with a lot of weird noises.  If you want to ever go watch the blog, feel free.  My user name is totallyTUBAular.  Here's the link to my channel.  CLICK ME 


Now, blogging I get.  I don't feel stupid when I write or read when I write.  And I totally understand that I write not only for others to read, but also for myself and for therapy reasons.  The whole video journal thing is different.  I suppose you could consider it a therapy, but in a different way then writing.  Also, it's a lot of fun, especially when it comes to the overall youtube community.  I like watching other people's videos and commenting on them, especially my friends.  I might get the same experience out of blogging here on blogger though if I knew more people who had an account.


So feel free to go watch me make a fool of myself.  My videos will mostly be my life being told through videos instead of the written word.  One thing for sure though, I am not going to ignore my WORDS blog. I don't think I could ever replace writing with something else, not even bubble baths.

1 comment:

  1. We should get ours rolling and even 'guest star' in each others. I think it would be fun.

    ReplyDelete