Monday, January 3, 2011

New Apartment

I finally found a new apartment, and I've spent the last two nights there even though there's no furniture in here yet.  The plan is to move all my stuff over tonight after my mom's done teaching school.  I have a couple of blankets, a pillow, some cleaning supplies, and all of Penny's stuff over here at the moment.  I've been sleeping on the floor and keeping myself entertained with Star Trek episodes online.

Penny wasn't sure what to think at first, but I think she's getting used to it.  There's a couple other dogs that live in the building too.  They're precious, like most dogs.  They bark a lot, which I don't mind but I thought it would get Penny going too.  She's been pretty good about it.  I think she's confused about where the noise is coming from, especially when it travels through the air vent.  Poor thing.

I love this apartment.  I love the location, not too far from downtown.  It's kind of a bummer that my job is all the way across town, but in the summer it will be right next to the Kegs.  It's a cute little place too.  It's a gianormous house that was turned into eight apartments.  Everybody has their own separate enterences too, so it's not like I have to go through someone's living room or something to get to my place.  It's a little small and a little old, but it's perfect for Penny and me.  I'll have to put pictures up once I get all my junk in.  It looks a little boring right now.  I can't wait to get my stuff here.  I have some cute plans for decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment