Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Halloween is Drawing Near

I'm getting so excited for Halloween!  You have no idea.  There's just something about not being yourself for a little while that's so awesome.  I mean, I'll get to go over to my mom's house and watch horror movies all the time on television now that it's October.  This year I'm not too sure what I'm doing for Halloween.  We might throw a party at the apartment.  Not too sure if I'm going to go to Rocky Horror or not this year.  We'll have to see.


I have a bunch of great Halloween memories.  Rocky Horror with Michael is among the favorites.  But then of course there's one of me answering the door at my grandparents house when I was seven because I wanted to give candy to the trick or treaters.  Unfortunately when I opened the door and saw some kids in their costume I cried and ran to my mom.  I'm not too sure what I was expecting.  I remember trick or treating until pretty late in the night.  Now everyone's inside by sunset or else at the Alerus.  That's lame.  One year Jade, Wyatt, and I all went as people from Star Wars.  My favorite costume so far has got to be last years- Poison Ivy from Batman.  But I also like the witch hooker thing I did with Kelsey.  Alex was our "dead pimp."


Kailin went out and bought a whole bunch of Halloween makeup and we took turns making each other look completely dead.  I'm look like a zombie who seriously got her ass kicked in battle.  I wrote a horror script not too long ago about a bunch of kids who go on a trip and eventually end up getting killed by a dead guy who had his eyes gorged out.  That's what I was going for with Kailin's look.


          


Aren't we just gorgeous?  It was a lot of fun though.  A great bonding experience for the two of us.  We talked, tried not to laugh, and twitched as cue tips tickled our cheeks.  I love Halloween so much.  It has to be my favorite holiday besides April Fool's day.  Now, you could argue that there's no holiday on April 1st, but I disagree.  Anyway, I can't wait for October 31!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment